Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degrees
What is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing?
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing focuses on the study of care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death. Nurses work in a large variety of specialties where they work independently and as part of a team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing as a field is based on the contributions of nursing scientists through peer-reviewed scholarly journals and evidenced-based practice.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a four year academic degree in the science and principles of nursing, granted by a tertiary education university or similarly accredited school. The degree prepares nurses for a professional role away from the bedside with coursework in nursing science, research, leadership, and nursing informatics.
The aim of the nursing community worldwide is for its professionals to ensure quality care for all, while maintaining their credentials, code of ethics, standards, and competencies, and continuing their education. There are a number of educational paths to becoming a professional nurse, but all involve extensive study of nursing theory and practice, and training in clinical skills. The profession combines physical science, social science, nursing theory, and technology in caring for those individuals.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degrees Online
- American Sentinel University — RN to BSN
- Anna Maria College — RN to BSN
- Baker College Online — BSN
- Brandman University — BSN
- Brenau University — RN – BSN
- Chamberlain College of Nursing — RN to BSN
- Colorado Christian University — RN to BSN
- Colorado Technical University — RN to BSN
- Drexel University — RN to BSN
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences — RN to BSN
- Gannon University — RN to BSN
- Graceland University — RN to BSN
- Grand Canyon University — RN to BSN
- Indiana State University — LPN to BSN
- Kaplan University — RN to BSN
- Keiser University — RN to BSN
- Kent State University — RN to BSN
- Liberty University — RN to BSN
- National American University — RN to BSN
- Pima Medical Institute — RN to BSN
- Post University — RN to BSN: Managment
- Sacred Heart University — RN to BSN
- Saint Peter’s College — RN to BSN
- South University — RN to BSN
- Sullivan University — RN to BSN
- University of Illinois at Chicago — RN to BSN
- University of Saint Mary — RN to BSN
- Utica College — RN to BSN
- Walden University — BSN
- Western Governors University — BSN
Guide to Bachelor of Science Degrees
|Kaplan University offers a wide range of bachelor of science degrees, accredited and available online and onsite. Online degrees provide the additional benefit of convenience because they can be worked on from any computer and can be completed at a pace that is comfortable to the student. These degrees can help students become a nurse as well enter other field in the health industry such as health science and nutrition science, become a business administrator or a healthcare administrator, advance their studies in psychology, or enter the fast moving technology industry with a BS in computer programming or information technology.
|Liberty University provides excellent and accredited online bachelor of science degree programs that can be completed in a relatively short period of time and in an environment of your choosing - at school, on work breaks, or even at home. These degrees are focused on students who want to become a nurse, enter the psychology field of study, or start a career in business marketing.
|South University offers several accredited Bachelor of Science degrees in fields that are quickly growing and provide exciting opportunities. The online courses can be completed from home, school, or even on-the-go and provide flexible schedules to students. These degrees are for students who are interested in quickly entering the health science industry, become a nurse, enter the criminal justice field in either as a cyber crime specialist or a crime scene investigator, or become a healthcare manager.
|Southern New Hampshire University offers a practical and affordable option to higher learning available through online and campus courses. Their programs are designed for students who need a flexible schedule and the ability to complete assignments from any computer. SNHU offers classes who are interested in becoming accountants, sociologists, psychologists, finance agents, or enter Communications.
|Regis University offers accredited online bachelor of science degrees that focus on industry-driven curriculum that can be applied to real situations in the technology field. These degrees can help students launch a career in Psychology or enter the Criminal Justice field.
|Click Here to see more colleges offering bachelor of science degrees|